Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions that govern Purple Jade Holistics Brand and the use of website.
Purple Jade Holistics is the commercial name of Daciana Indolean, self-employed, who supplies services in the field of alternative medicine and traditional Chinese medicine in the form of physical treatments, online consultations and downloadable educational materials.
- Once you have completed a purchase on the website, you are agreeing to enter a contract for the purchase of your product, download material or service, as governed by the UK law
- Once you’ve received confirmation of the sale, you will receive and email which confirms your purchase. Please retain that for your records
- When purchasing you also agree and acknowledge that the services and materials purchased belong to alternative medicine and traditional Chinese medicine and they by no means represent a substitute for your regular treatments or medication
- Once your order and payment have been cleared, you order will be ready. You will be able to download the digital materials right away. If you ordered a printed version, your hard copy of the printed materials will be ready to be made and sent within 3 working days
- Purple Jade Holistics uses Royal Mail to send out written materials and products
Return & Refund
- I understand that I can’t please everyone, so if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, I’m here to listen and help
- The downloadable digital materials are non-refundable
- The printed version of the digital materials are returnable and refundable only if they present technical errors, such as: fonts too small to read or there are pages missing
- Printed materials must be sent back to me no later than 14 days from receiving date. Digital materials can’t be cancelled
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returned items. Shipping costs are non-refundable
- Once I receive your item, I will inspect it and notify you I have received your item and I will notify you on the status of the refund after inspection
- If your return is approved, I will initiate a refund on your payment in te original payment method used
- You will receive the money in a certain amount of days, depending on the payment method policies
Purple Jade Holistics uses third parties for processing payments and parcels: digital banking, PayPal and Royal Mail.
- All treatment sessions are conducted before a full consultation, which will take down details about your medical conditions and medications, and which will determine whether a certain form of treatment is beneficial or detrimental to you
- You will be asked to sign a consent form to all forms of treatment and sessions performed either in person on in virtual reality, which will explain the treatment procedure(s), cautions and contraindications, possible negative side effects, and aftercare advice.
- Based on your medical history and current situation, I am the only one able to determine which form of treatment is best suited and safest for you condition, irrespective of what your initial treatment request was
- Digital self-care programs have been designed with the utmost care and every downloadable material for home use have been provided with clear instructions, cautions and contraindications. The user is the only one responsible for their own safety and wellbeing, and they must do their best to follow the indications within their own level of comfort and safety. They are also solely responsible for ensuring the proper level of hygiene required by the programs
- None of the services, treatments or written materials provided by me, Daciana Indolean, TCM practitioner and trainer at Purple Jade Holistics can be used as a replacement or substitute for medical treatment or medication prescribed by GPs, consultants or other medical professionals
- If you have any questions on my services, posts or products, please use the contact form on the website to get in touch or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org