Mind full or Mindful?
The choice is yours
The human mind can be a wonderful servant or a terrible master. As a servant, it can turn you into the most accomplished warrior. As a master, it can turn you into the most accomplished worrier.
One of the most successful people in the world are the ones who made their minds work for themselves instead of allowing their minds to control their pain, thoughts or emotions. If we look at their lifestyle habits, they all seem to have one thing in common: they meditate.
Are you looking to improve your life? Would you like to enjoy better health and more wealth?
The practice of mindfulness, developed by the ancient cultures, such as the Buddhist and Zen practitioners, is now available at Purple Jade Holistics. All you have to do is choose whatever suits your needs from the offers at the end of this post.
Yes, it’s all in your head!
Scientific studies have demonstrated that mindfulness and meditation do actually change the brain chemistry and how we react to stimuli.
Did you know?
The corporations in Japan have interior gardens built within the premises so that all their employees can spend time in contemplation every day. Many of them will also spend at least one week in Buddhist or Zen retreats, because they believe that mindfulness not only helps maintain good health, emotional balance and general well-being, but it also makes them more successful in their professions, leading to wealth and prosperity.
This art of contemplating the present moment, as it is, without trying to change anything about it, without judging or trying to quantify it in any way, has many benefits.
The act of gently guiding the mind to the present moment is not only grounding, but it also helps deal with an overactive mind, stress and anxiety.
Mindfulness relaxes the mind and helps it become open and aware, which improves the memory and focus.
A relaxed mind is also better equipped to handle pain. Mindfulness can be a very important instrument for people who struggle with chronic pain and inflammation, such as arthritis or fibromyalgia. Also, by releasing stress, mindfulness can help with strengthening the immunity and lowering the blood pressure.
One of the first effects people notice when they start practising mindfulness is a significant improvement in their sleep patterns. Mindfulness not only helps them fall asleep faster, it also helps them stay asleep, and the quality of the sleep is much improved as it assists in the reduction of nightmares.
One of the fundamental principles of mindfulness is to explore everything with new and curious eyes. This helps develop creativity and problem solving skills. This is why people who meditate and practice mindfulness tend to be more relaxed, creative and more successful.
Another interesting side-effect of mindfulness is that people practising staying present in the now seem to feel less lonely. Being present and aware of the surroundings and looking at everything with new eyes and a vivid curiosity renders one feeling connected not only with themselves, but to the world at large. Plus, by attending mindfulness group sessions, one is prone to meet like-minded people and make new friends.
Mindfulness is able to regulate the moods and the responses one has towards external and internal stimuli. A regular daily practice of mindfulness, even just for a few minutes, will prevent the stress build-up.
In a nutshell, it puts YOU in control of how YOU choose to respond to the events inside or around you.
Mindfulness can become an empowering tool by putting YOU in control of your mind and your life.
Can you afford NOT to give mindfulness a try?
Please note all sessions are online, via Skype, Google Meet or Hangouts, Facebook Room or Messenger, WhatsApp or any other platform at your convenience
MIND 1 – Crash Courses
You can choose one, two or three 120 minutes crash courses on how mindfulness could help you according to your needs:
- Mindfulness for emotional wellness and stress management. This session is especially designed to provide you with simple yet effective means of managing stress, anxiety and overthinking, as well as coping strategies for mood swings and emotional roller-coaster
- Mindfulness for pain management and full body relaxation. Physical pain can be amplified by mental distress. During this session, we look at how mindfulness can help settle the mind and the emotions, by assisting the body go into a state of deep relaxation at the same time
- Mindfulness for health and wealth. Do you know what the wealthiest and most successful people on this planet have in common? They meditate and practice mindfulness. This special session will tap into how mindfulness can lead to an increase in creativity and problem solving skills
Each session contains
- a lecture giving information on the topic of the month
- needs assessment
- practical exercises and guided meditations especially designed for the topic of choice
Duration of one session: 120 min
Your investment: £20 per session or £50 as a trio bundle
MIND 2 – Crash Courses + Off With Your Head Self-Massage
Purchasing the Mind 1 trio bundle, entitles you to a significant discount for an online one to one session of the Off With Your Head Self-Massage (which means only £5 instead of £10), or if you want to purchase a copy of the self-massage instructions (which means only £20 instead of £35)
You choose how much pampering you deserve
MIND 3 – Tailor-made sessions
Personalised, one-to-one online sessions which include
- a complete TCM consultation and follow-up
- guided mindfulness meditation based on your needs
- guided self-massage and acupressure based on your medical needs
- crystal therapy recommendations
- lifestyle recommendations, based on your natal chart
These sessions may be a combination of written information and online chats. For optimal results, one session every week or every fortnight is the usual recommendation, for a period of minimum 5 weeks
YOU decide how much your peace of mind is worth to YOU